By placing an order on this site you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. Please read them carefully. Under English law, we may not enter into a contract with any person under 18 years of age. By placing an order you declare that you are at least 18 years old.
Your Statutory Rights
The contents of our terms & conditions detailed below do not affect your statutory rights in any way.
We reserve the right to change any of the contents of any part of this site, including these terms & conditions, at any time and without notice.
We make every effort to ensure that the prices within our website are correct. Our prices can vary according to weather, seasonality and supply. You are advised to check the prices of our fish on this website before placing an order. If you order fish in advance for the following week or beyond, our prices are subject to change. We will let you know and charge you accordingly. Should prices change significantly, we will aim to contact you regarding your order in time to make any changes at your request.
All orders are to be paid in full prior to the despatch or delivery of your order.
Vouchers & Discount Codes
- Vouchers with a credit value and promotional discount codes may only be redeemed in our online store. All vouchers and discount codes cannot be redeemed offline, over the phone or at our fish shed.
- If the order value is less than a voucher, no change or cash will be given.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against any delivery charge (if applicable), unless this is specifically stated.
- Only one voucher or discount code can be redeemed per order.
- If the value of the order is greater than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is payable by the customer using the normal payment system.
- All vouchers and discount codes are valid for single use only, unless otherwise stated.
- All vouchers and discount codes are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated.
- All vouchers, coupons or discount codes have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- All standard terms and conditions apply when placing an order using a voucher or discount code
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions for vouchers and discount codes at any time and without notice.
London Fine Fish currently delivers direct to your home in London, within 15 miles of our base in Fulham. Deliveries must be booked by at least 9pm the previous day. Delivery slots are available to book between 1pm and 7pm on Tuesday to Friday. All deliveries are managed by our specialist courier partners and the cost of delivery is calculated at checkout based on the distance. Customers may also collect from us in Fulham free of charge.
Special Pre-Order Purchase
We will estimate cost of special order and request pre-payment for estimated cost. Actual cost may vary, so please allow 20% leeway on order price estimate. After the seafood has been purchased an email will be sent with actual cost and will include a refund or request for further payment if estimate not correct.
When placing special pre-order on website, please give as much information as possible and ideally specify alternate seafood in case preferred seafood cannot be purchased. The purchase will be at the fish market at 5AM, so we will not be able to call to discuss options and the more information we have the higher our chances of getting something you want.
For our live produce (crabs and lobsters) it is very important to us that we deliver them live and fresh. We can only guarantee that they are alive however, when they leave our depot. We cannot take responsibility for them dying in transit, however, as all our deliveries are under an hour, the produce will still be fresh and should be cooked as soon as possible that day, regardless of when you plan to eat it.
We aim to supply fish and seafood products of the highest standard; let us know if you are not happy with the quality of any of our produce. Whilst every effort is made to remove all bones from filleted fish, please check thoroughly that there are no bones or foreign bodies left within any fillets as no liability will be accepted by the company for any injury as a result of these items.
If our produce does not meet the highest quality or you are dissatisfied with a purchased item in any way, we will be happy to replace or refund your order. Due to the nature of our fresh produce being intended for fresh consumption, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your order to guarantee we can replace or refund your order. Contact us via phone on 07721126349 or email on [email protected].
We will not pass on any details about you to any person not directly employed by us, unless required to do so by law.
You may call us on 07721 126 349 at any time. If we are not available, please leave a message and we will get back to you. Alternatively you may email us on [email protected]
Kensington Fine Fish Limited
Registered in London
Registered Office: 2 Michael Road, London, SW6 2AD
Company number: 08744977
Email: [email protected]